north bay trumpet
After School Acivities
- The instructor at North Bay Trumpet Studio
STRONGLY recommends that students make decisions to LIMIT after school
- The best way to take advantage of available
private lesson time is to be prepared.
- This means leaving enough time each day and
week to practice and prepare weekly lesson assignments.
- If there is ONE single impediment to student
progress that has been whitnessed over the course of 30 years of
teaching, it is over-involvement in activities outside of school.
- This only creates excessive stress levels for
- Choose you activities carefully.
- Limit those activities.
- Honor your commitments whole-heartedly.