north bay trumpet
- Progress at one's own rate without direct
- Learn how to work towards a common goal the
comfort of a one on one environment.
- Learn how to find your creative voice.
- Learn how to set reasonable, attainable
- Learn how to organize projects.
- Learn how to follow through on the completion
- Improve musical understanding and skill.
- Clear up misconceptions about music and
- Gain a sense of personal accomplishment for a
project well done.
- Learn responsibility, integrity and a sense of
ethics in regards to the responsibilities that you have undertaken.
- Learn how to solve mechanical difficulties.
- Learn how to solve technical difficulties.
- Learn how to practice efficiently.
- Learn how to solve problems independently.
- Learn how to cope with stress, frustration,
- Learn how to "get back on the horse when you
- Learn how to develop concentration skills.
- Learn how to actively use both sides of the
- Learn how to identify and solve equipment
- Learn how to keep an instrument in top working
- As you embark o the journey of the study of
music (and the trumpet) you will need a guide who has experience and
can offer suggestions when you encounter difficulties.
- Band class does not provide adequate musical
instruction or personally paced guidance.
- A solid foundation in musical and trumpet
mechanics and fundamentals allows the student to go in any direction